- Dynamic not-for-profit organisation
- Salary packaging options available
- Full time position
- Graduates encouraged to apply
For more than 50 years, Southern Cross Care has been providing quality aged care and retirement living services to our community. We're guided by our compassionate, capable, collaborative and creative values, and we want people who share these values to join our team.
About the role
The Onkaparinga Lodge Residential Care is seeking a Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist who is passionate about the right to Healthy Ageing for all older adults and have the clinical skills to optimise the intrinsic capacity and functional ability of our customers.
The key roles of our Residential Allied Health Team are:
- To be a pro-active member of a multi-disciplinary care team that achieves outstanding customer outcomes.
- Provision of high quality assessment and therapy services.
- Leadership of the Early Intervention Working Party, including case conferencing and problem-solving of complex care needs.
- Supporting residents on Recovery Pathways to bounce back from declines.
- Participating in the teaching and learning of health care students.
For further details regarding the scope of the role, please refer to the position description attached.
With a current AHPRA registration, you will also demonstrate high-level listening, communication, team building and time management skills.
All Southern Cross Care employees also require a current National Police Certificate for the Purpose of Aged Care.
Graduates encouraged to apply.
About this opportunity
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, not-for-profit organisation and help create a better future for you and your community.
We offer exceptional learning and development opportunities, and salary packaging benefits that will help you to maximise your take-home pay. You’ll also be working with a friendly and inclusive team that genuinely cares about you.
With our organisation growing to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our community, there’s never been a better time to join the Southern Cross Care team.
For questions or enquiries about this role please contact:
Tara Moore on 08 8186 7099
Applications close: 28th May 2021 at 16h00