- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Flexible work arrangements
- Beautiful sea-side location
For 50 years, Southern Cross Care has been providing quality aged care and retirement living services to our community. We're guided by our values of care, communication, creativity and teamwork, and we want people who share these values to join our team.
About the role
Sandpiper Lodge Residential Aged Care is seeking a Physiotherapist and a Occupational Therapist who are passionate about the right to Healthy Ageing for all older adults and have the clinical skills to optimise the intrinsic capacity and functional ability of our customers
The key roles of our Residential Allied Health Team are:
- To be a pro-active member of a multi-disciplinary care team that achieves outstanding customer outcomes
- Provision of high quality assessment and therapy services
- Leadership of the Early Intervention Working Party, including case conferencing and problem-solving of complex care needs
- Supporting residents on Recovery Pathways to bounce back from declines
- Participating in the teaching and learning of health care students
We currently have need for a Full Time Physiotherapist and a Part time Occupational Therapist (16 hours per week). We are able to negotiate working hours around your personal commitments, so you’ll enjoy flexible shifts and working arrangements.
For further details regarding the scope of the role, please refer to the job description available on our website.
With a current AHPRA registration, you will also demonstrate high-level listening, communication, team building and time management skills. New graduates are encouraged to apply, you will be supported by our experienced Allied Health team.
All Southern Cross Care employees also require a current National Police Certificate for the Purpose of Aged Care.
About this opportunity
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, not-for-profit organisation and help create a better future for you and your community.
We offer exceptional learning and development opportunities, and salary packaging benefits that will help you to maximize your take-home pay. You’ll also be working with a friendly and inclusive team that genuinely cares about you.
With our organisation growing to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our community, there’s never been a better time to join the Southern Cross Care team.
For questions or enquiries about this role please contact:
Parimal Shrimali on 8555 7700